Excellent work. Thank you for sharing.

One of the best things about Sims 3 vs. Sims 4 is the cars, luckily there are still Modders that make them.

My theme is more classic cars but I never miss the opportunity to expand my garage, and sports cars are the ideal complement for the girls' poses. :)

Looks great, but sad to say I don't have Fast Lane and can't use this. ((( With garments, I can clone any base game item and then replace the mesh with mine, even if my mesh was originally based on an EP mesh. Wondering if that could be done with objects, like cars??? Not sure how the scripting works on doing that???

4 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Looks great, but sad to say I don't have Fast Lane and can't use this. ((( With garments, I can clone any base game item and then replace the mesh with mine, even if my mesh was originally based on an EP mesh. Wondering if that could be done with objects, like cars??? Not sure how the scripting works on doing that???

With a car I don't see why it would be a problem, although if using motorcycles the problem is the rider's 'pose'. There are 2 separate riding pose's - one with Night Life for the chopper (also used for the horse drawn chariot mod), and FLS for the crotch rocket. I myself have been unsuccessful in using Dailycard's Harley Davidson as transportation although it is claimed only Night Life is needed, since my rider assumes the T-Pose. KW sex on it works fine however.

I myself have no stuff packs either and I haven't seen a 'defracking' mod to affect stuff packs the same way store content has been 'fixed'.

Doing a simple search led me to: https://downloadsims.wordpress.com/the-sims-3/stuff-packs/

One will need: https://universal-bypass.org/  to get by AdFly though.